Hi I’m Nyla of Marrow Holistic Health.
I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist specializing in women’s health, hormones and wellbeing.
I offer guidance and education to women experiencing
- hormonal imbalances – thyroid, PCOS, heavy periods, PMS, irregular or absent periods, endometriosis, moodiness, sudden weight gain or loss, acne, loss of libido and more
- adrenal dysfunction
- chronically feeling drained
- feeling wired but tired
- gut imbalances – digestive issues, food sensitivities, indigestion, IBS, candida, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, cramps and more
- frequent colds, flus and infections
- or who want to gain a better understanding and appreciation of her menstrual cycle
The menstrual cycle should be an empowering experience for any women, of any age. I will teach you to embrace and sync your monthly cycle to optimize the weekly hormonal shifts through food, movement and thoughts.
I have a holistic approach when working with clients. As a result I will looking at your food, movement, sleeping patterns, mindset, stress and menstrual cycle. My recommendations will reflect this with inspirations for incorporating strategic foods, lifestyle and emotional shifts into a sustainable way of life.
Moreover, I will guide you towards cultivating a positive and healthy relationship with food and your body. You will receive the tools to make empowered decisions throughout your health journey today and in the future.