Welcome to Marrow Holistic Health! I am Nyla, a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and an Intuitive specializing in women’s health, hormones and wellbeing. My practice bridges the gap between the physical and non-physical body.
I have 9 years of working with women’s bodies, their cycles, nutritional needs, decoding their symptoms and guiding them back to their balanced state.
On an intuitive level I can tap into your soul or your higher Self, releasing stagnant energy, limiting beliefs and bringing forth messages to aid in aligning you back into your truth.
From this space of expertise I meld the physical world with the ethereal.
It is possible for dis-ease and ailments to manifest within the body when there is energetic stagnancy. The sooner these energetic imbalances are corrected the less potential for suffering to persist.
This is not to ever discount your experience. The symptoms that you live with are very real, life altering and possibly debilitating.
I know that by supporting you on both fronts, through food, supplement and lifestyle recommendations along with energetic balances and bringing you back to your higher Self you are better equipped to come back to a state of harmony on all levels.
I offer guidance and education to women
- experiencing hormonal imbalances – PCOS, heavy periods, PMS, irregular or absent periods, endometriosis, moodiness, sudden weight gain or loss, acne, loss of libido and more
- living with adrenal dysfunction (previously known as burnout)
- suffering from being chronically feeling drained
- feeling wired but tired
- seeking clarity on their life purpose
- looking to gain insight into their life
- experiencing gut imbalances – digestive issues, food sensitivities, indigestion, IBS, candida, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, cramps and more
- wanting to connect with their inner child
- ready to release limiting beliefs and blocks
- suffering from frequent colds, flus and infections
- or who want to gain a better understanding and appreciation of her menstrual cycle
I have a holistic approach when working with clients. As a result I will look at your food, movement, sleeping patterns, mindset, stress, menstrual cycle and emotional & spiritual being if you desire. My recommendations will reflect this with inspirations for incorporating strategic foods, lifestyle and emotional shifts into a sustainable way of life.
Together we will work to nourish and strengthen your body leading you back to vitality in the physical and non-physical.